Monday, June 18, 2012

fathers' day

so I spent this past weekend at my parents' house. despite the usual madness, it was nice being home.

I played with puppies all weekend, went out for dinner on Saturday night for my parents' anniversary, and had some yummy french toast on Sunday morning to celebrate Fathers' Day. I would have liked to stay for Fathers' Day Indian buffet, but I had to work at 2 and no one would take my shift :(

stupidly, I dent take any photos of anything worthwhile. I have been taking my K-x with me practically everywhere, but the last time I used it was at the beginning of the month for Mothers' Day.

and since I don't have any photos from this weekend (sorry, Dad), I guess I'll share those.

ahaha, they're going to kill me for posting that first one, but it's just too good.

all in all, I'm grateful to have such supportive parents. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for them. they put up withe through my shy childhood, my awkward teenage years, and my very mixed-up young adulthood. thank you, Mom and Dad for being you, and for letting me be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting on my blog! if you're an anonymous commenter, please leave your name so I can send you some love!