Wednesday, October 16, 2013

the fog is lifting

can you believe how long it's been since I've updated my blog? is it even a blog anymore? is anybody out there?

anyway, I have moved out of my fabulous apartment, which probably explains my absence for the most part. no more little adventures to report, or macarons eaten, or taking myself on dates to my favorite little spots around town.

it's not an ideal situation, but I'm surviving. I couldn't do it alone, and I'm very fortunate to be dating someone so fantastically perfect for me that it makes me wonder what I did to deserve his attention.

for now, I am here to say... I'm here. I hope to be able to enjoy writing more in the near future. I can feel extraordinary things happening.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back on the blogosphere! I hope everything is going great for you, be sure to update us soon!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting on my blog! if you're an anonymous commenter, please leave your name so I can send you some love!