Saturday, February 2, 2013

things I love today: instagram edition

I "liked" a lot of photos on Instagram over the past week or two. here are a few of my favorites:

what a cute sweatshirt emmaredvelvet is wearing! you may recognize Emma from the blog she shares with her sister Elsie, A Beautiful Mess. you may recognize the sweatshirt from Hello Apparel. it just makes me smile! I would love to have something like this :) and Emma wears it so well.

truelane, aka Chelsea, of Zipped is always putting together outfits that make me swoon. not to mention her photos of delightful coffee, baked goods, and daily life. she's the best, and so is this "grandma sweater." :)

another Chelsea. this time, it's seablanket. her photos are always lovely and interesting, and this one is just so whimsical.

I love every, every, every one of sandrajuto's photos. sandra's blog and IG account are full of the most beautiful photos. you should check her out if you love exceptional photography. especially if you love food photography!

Zoe of ladybirdlikes shares her inspiration wall for her lookbook photoshoot. posts like this always fascinate me. organization freaks (like me), eat your heart out!

I adore tattoos. I especially adore Carly's tattoo. the design, the placement; it's so perfect. plus, she is an amazing artist. visit Carly's instagram, imapuffin, for a peek into her life. you won't regret it!

I have been using Chantelle's photo-a-day prompts for months now. she has inspired me out of many a photography lull, and she continues to do so. she posts her favorite 4 photos DAILY for each prompt, as well as her own photos. plus, since studying abroad in Australia, I have a soft spot for Aussies :) visit her blog, instagram, facebook page; you can't go wrong.

I have always adored Sarah's photography and art. she always seems to be on an adventure, and the second best thing to being there alongside her is to live vicariously. both Sarah's blog and instagram are filled with lovely, breathtaking photos, and unique art. plus, her dog Boo Radley is pretty darn cute too.

last but certainly not least, an old friend of mine, enjeibee. Nick and I used to work at a pub together while going to college. I had no idea that we had so much in common until I started following his instragram and ChicagoNow feature, Hoppy Times. craft beer, big cities, good food. if only I had known sooner. Nick, you're doing an amazing job. I love your photos, and I hope you're loving life as much as it seems!

aren't all of these photos beautiful? what instragram photos are you loving lately? if you have an account, comment with your username, or follow me @sofia_maria!

2 comments:

thanks for commenting on my blog! if you're an anonymous commenter, please leave your name so I can send you some love!