Tuesday, February 12, 2013

too late?

photo © Amy Rice on etsy
 I was recently inspired by a post by Kinsey.

Kinsey's words are all of my recent worries and fears. when I think about how I'm 25, sometimes I want to cry. I feel like I haven't accomplished what I would have wanted to accomplish by this point in my life.

then, as if I was meant to, I read a post by Shabby Apple. it was about Julia Child, and how she didn't learn to cook until she was in her 30s, and how it's not too late to try something new, and change your path.

I guess since I've graduated, Ive been scared that I'm going to grow too old before I truly feel happy with what I'm doing. I hope that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting on my blog! if you're an anonymous commenter, please leave your name so I can send you some love!